The playing field in the rapidly expanding CBD, hemp, and cannabis space is wide open and picking up steam, with a new bull market gathering a wind at its back, and traders will likely benefit over coming weeks, months, and even years from working now to identify the next wave of emerging leaders capable of taking hold of the baton and running ahead of the pack. That means a focus on IP, end-market footprint, and marketing strategy.
One name that hasn’t gotten the fanfare, but has started to show strong features in this framework is MCTC Holdings Inc (OTCMKTS:MCTC), now doing business as Cannabis Global, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MCTC).
MCTC demands attention at this point mostly because of its strong R&D and IP-driven approach, which is rare and likely valuable in a market space that constantly teeters on the verge of commoditization by its very nature. In that context, MCTC has managed to create real value through inventions and methods now in the pipeline at the USPTO.
Most of this has to do with either infusion technology or sourcing methods, enabling cost-effective handling of higher quality CBD products and involvement of more exotic cannabinoids, such as THCV and CBN.
But none of this really adds up to serious value without the proper marketing framework in place.
Ready, Set, Go
That’s exactly why the company’s most recent press release shouldn’t be overlooked. In it, management noted that the company was announcing the completion of initial product development of the Hemp You Can Feel™ product lines, and the launch of the next phase of the Company’s operations, which will focus on bringing the product lines to the marketplace.
According to the release, over the coming weeks, Cannabis Global will be launching several new product marketing initiatives designed to move its innovative hemp extract and rare cannabinoid products into the marketplace.
“It has been approximately one year since we reorganized the Company, which today is known as Cannabis Global, Inc. During the first year, we concentrated on designing products that are distinct from the competition with established advantageous barriers,” commented CEO Arman Tabatabaei. “We are very pleased with the results in that we not only have a unique product set, but also one based on both quality ingredients and solid intellectual property.”
The Cannabis Global product portfolio includes the following:
- Hemp You Can Feel™ Technology – Hemp You Can Feel™ infusions are among the most innovative in the hemp and cannabis sectors. Many of the Company’s products are based on a unique cannabinoid delivery system using hemp extracts processed through honey bees; Bee fuse technology. The result is a truly water-soluble cannabinoid preparation utilizing no chemicals, surfactants or additives.
- Hemp You Can Feel™ Coffee Product in Single Serving Pods – A line of single-serving coffee pods and instant coffees all powdered by the Company’s Hemp You Can Feel™ infusion technologies. The single-serving coffee products have been accepted on the Amazon platform with production currently underway.
- Hemp You Can Feel™ Instant Coffees – Using the same infusions that power the single-serving coffee pods, Cannabis Global has developed three instant coffee blends, which will be marketed alongside the other coffee products.
- Hemp You Can Feel™ Alcohol Replacement Cocktail Mixers – The Company recently introduced Hemp You Can Feel™ cocktail mixers, an infusion technology that provides unparalleled relaxation while allowing the consumer to avoid the negative health effects of alcohol consumption. The technology is based on a manufacturing process that is all-natural and relies on no chemical surfactants, stabilizers or additives in order to produce an infusion technology with virtually no detectable taste and excellent food and beverage integration characteristics.
- Hemp & Booch Hemp You Can Feel™ Kombucha – The product line, which targets the high end of the craft inspired Kombucha market, is infused using a unique honey bee hemp extract technology. Rather than using hemp extracts produced in a laboratory, like many other manufacturers, Cannabis Global has based its 100% natural product line on extracts of hemp produced through Bee fuse technology by providing hemp extracts to honey bees, which in turn naturally process the extracts into a unique and naturally water-soluble infusion technology.
- Hemp You Can Feel™ Sweeteners – Cannabis Global has completed the research and development phase for its Hemp You Can Feel™ line of sweeteners and coffee creamers. The product line will feature two low-calorie sweeteners, two organic natural sweeteners and two powdered non-dairy creamers. Each product will feature the company’s provisional patent-pending Hemp You Can Feel™ technology, based on all-natural hemp infusions. With natural true water solubility, and sub-milligram levels of hemp extracts and natural terpenes, this version of the technology measures significantly less than one milligram of CBD per serving.
- THC-V Tea and Beverages – In a market first, Cannabis Global has completed product development and has begun distribution of its unique tetrahydrocannabivarin (THC-V) coffee and tea products to product beta testers. The Company has integrated three internally developed technologies into the unique manufacturing process for the industry’s first THC-V beverages. The first of these is the process developed by the Company to produce 65%+ loaded THC-V, controlled release nanoparticles utilizing laboratory-based, pharmaceutical-grade production equipment. The Company is also utilizing both its internally developed powderization and one-step dosing system, ensuring precise dosing and significantly faster production. The Company’s Project Varin has produced meaningful technology breakthroughs, which have resulted in several provisional patent filings. Via these technological developments, the Company has been able to significantly reduce the cost of exotic cannabinoids on a per-serving basis resulting in an expected cost advantage of greater than 50%. Project Varin has recently been expanded to include rare cannabinoid Cannabinol (CBN).
This is one of the most robust cannabinoid product portfolios in play right now, and the company is finally ready to fire up the engine and start to push its positioning in the rapidly growing industry.
“Our goal all among has been to produce a unique set of products and toward this goal, we believe we have directly hit the mark. Our product line is unique by way of not only the innovative use of cannabinoid sciences, but also relative to product purity and out use of the finest ingredients available for our product lines,” added Mr. Tabatabaei. “Over the coming weeks, our investors and consumers will see our Company launch a considerable new set of marketing assets to bring this innovative product line into the marketplace.”
This article is part of JournalTranscript.com Networks. Read the JournalTranscript.com Networks Disclaimer.